Stainless steel worktable is made of stainless steel, which is beautiful, sanitary, corrosion-resistant, acid-proof, alkali-proof, dust-proof and static-proof. It can prevent bacterial growth. It is the most ideal worktable for all walks of life. Suitable for testing, maintenance and product assembly in various industries; make the factory cleaner, production arrangement easier and logistics more fluent. To meet the needs of continuous improvement in modern production, it is in line with the principle of human-machine, so that field workers can operate the standard, comfortable, and realize the concept and creativity of the environment quickly. At the same time, it has the characteristics of light and strong, and the surface is clean and wear-resistant.
Stainless steel workbench is made of stainless steel material, which has special advantages: steel resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, water and chemical corrosive media such as acid, alkali and salt. In practical production and application, steel resistant to weak corrosion medium is often called stainless steel, while steel resistant to chemical corrosion medium is called acid-resistant steel. Because stainless steel material is flat, safe, strong, beautiful, durable, acid and alkali resistant, these characteristics are not available in many materials. Therefore, the worktable is suitable for dust-proof and anti-corrosion working environment such as laboratories.
1. As stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, environmental protection, dust prevention and anti-static, it can make the structural parts permanently maintain the integrity of the engineering design.
2. Stainless steel material structure, mainly stainless steel square, stainless steel plate, foot cup adjustable to adapt to uneven ground, countertop can be paved with anti-static rubber pad, to achieve anti-static effect, thus becoming one of the anti-static stainless steel workbench. Some of them can be laid with wooden boards, supported by additional frames, and then wrapped with wooden boards and edges. The front exhaust air is used, and the exhaust air plate can be disassembled as a whole. Stainless steel workbench can distribute light pipe to achieve lighting effect.
3. Customers of specifications and sizes can make their own decisions according to their actual places. They can install lockable drawers and so on. Quality first, wide use.
4. Workbench can be equipped with socket and A4 Kanban besides lamp holder, sunlight lamp and drawer.
5. Easy to build, flexible to use, not limited by the shape of components, workspace and site size; moreover, specifications can be customized by customers, drawers and so on. Quality assurance, wide range of uses.
Functional classification of application sites according to their use
1. Anti-static workbench: green anti-static rubber covering on stainless steel plate with conductive wire
2. Clean Workbench: Used in Dust-free Workshop and Electronic Workshop
3. Laboratory Workbench: Used in Laboratory, Dust-proof and Electrostatic-proof
4. Purification workbench: It can purify air and be divided in the direction of airflow. The existing ultra-clean workbench can be divided into vertical type, from inside to outside type and lateral type.
5. Pipeline Workbench: Suitable for workshop and anti-static workshop.
Because stainless steel workbench is of good material, low price and can be widely used, so it is widely used in all walks of life in line with the production needs of the workshop, more suitable for the addition of various accessories, with humanization, thus greatly improving production efficiency. Therefore, it is widely used in the fields of electronics, electricity, machinery, chemical industry, power, aerospace, military industry, ships, transportation, architectural decoration and so on.