Stainless steel shelf refers to all kinds of stainless steel appliances used for goods storage and display. Stainless steel shelf is a kind of shelf structure, which can make full use of warehouse space, improve the utilization ratio of storage capacity and expand the storage capacity of warehouse.
In order to adapt to the new situation or make full use of space, facilitate cargo differentiation and improve space utilization, it is necessary to arrange and adjust the main commodity display devices such as shelves and counters in business halls or warehouses. Make the business hall or warehouse look new.
Stainless steel racks can be made of 201 or 304 stainless steel materials, and brackets can be made of 38*38 stainless steel square. Beautiful welding, strong gravity.
Applicable to factories, warehouses, GMP biopharmaceutical GMP workshop, food GMP workshop, electronics semiconductor dust-free workshop, precision instruments, cell culture, flower tissue culture, food, daily chemical, animal husbandry and veterinary, biological engineering, colleges and universities and various laboratories.
Stainless steel shelf display products make full use of space compared with fragmented display. The purpose is to arrange items in good order and at a glance, and convey the information to the storekeeper, salesperson and customer quickly, so that the goods can be easily accessed and selected. A group of shelves separates different areas and different types of goods for easy management and sale. So that people can quickly find the needed goods along the channel network formed by the cargo structure. Stainless steel shelves are assembled to provide you with great convenience in disassembly, transportation and storage, and to save you costs.
(1) Stainless steel shelf is a kind of shelf structure, which can make full use of warehouse space, improve the utilization ratio of storage capacity and expand the storage capacity of warehouse.
(2) Goods stored in stainless steel shelves are not extruded from each other, and material loss is small, which can completely guarantee the function of the material itself and reduce the loss of goods.
(3) The goods in the shelf are easy to access, easy to count and measure, and can be first in first out.
(4) To ensure the quality of stored goods, measures such as moisture-proof, dust-proof, theft-proof and damage-proof can be taken to improve the storage quality of materials.
(5) The structure and functions of many new types of shelves are conducive to the mechanization and automation of warehouse management.