Continuous elevator is a kind of goods lifting equipment with good lifting stability and wide application scope, which is mainly used for cargo transportation between production line height difference; material on-line and off-line; workpiece height adjustment during assembly; high feeder feeding; parts Lifting during assembly of large equipment; large machine tool feeding and unloading; warehousing. The loading and unloading places are equipped with forklift trucks and other handling vehicles to carry out rapid loading and unloading of goods. According to the requirement of use, it can be equipped with accessory devices, which can be combined arbitrarily, such as safety protection device of fixed elevator, electrical control mode, working platform form, power form, etc. The correct choice of various configurations can maximize the function of the elevator and achieve the best use effect.
1. Continuous elevator can be divided into Z, C and E according to the direction of import and export transportation.
2. Lifting speed: < 60m/min (chain drive mode);
3. Lifting stroke: 0-20m;
4. Maximum conveying rhythm: > 5s/piece (depending on travel);
6. Automation operation, and configuration of a variety of safety devices, so as to ensure the safety of people and goods;
7. The one-way travel of the lifting chain plate transports materials, which can make the materials flow in one direction during one cycle of the lifting chain plate;
8. The lifting range is large, but the transportation volume decreases with the increase of the lifting range in the same time.
Continuous hoist is widely used in household appliances, food, beverage, tobacco, postal, chemical industry, mechanical electronics, warehousing and logistics and other automated production industries.